To Our Valued Patients and Visitors to Aviara Acupuncture & Integrative Health
Though we are still in the midst of dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic, our plan at Aviara Acupuncture is to uphold the comfort and safety needs of our patients.
Our steps to adhere in safe social distancing will include:
- Utilizing face mask coverings (and gloves when appropriate)
- Wiping down treatment tables/ beds with disinfectant spray
- Spacing out appointment times to minimize patient cross-over
For many of us, these unprecedented times have been a challenge and taken a toll on different levels of our wellbeing. If you are experiencing any of the following conditions listed, we invite and encourage you to come in for treatment.
All scheduled sessions will include an immune enhancing aspect, in addition to addressing your specific health concerns:
- Anxiety and emotional stress management
- Acute musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Chronic pain syndromes, and those associated with a history of autoimmune
- Women’s Reproductive health and fertility issues
At this time, we wish to express our deepest gratitude and appreciation for our western medical healthcare colleagues for their tireless dedication and hard work in the acute care setting; especially in the emergency rooms and critical care units throughout the world.
We are looking forward to serving our community once again and to help you move through these next few months with more balanced energy and peace of mind.
Wishing each and every one of you and your families our very best.
Nenita McElroy, L.Ac. MS RN,
Aviara Acupuncture & Integrative Health